Georgia Educational Technology Consortium
2018 INNOVATION GRANTS
Who: The opportunity to apply for an Innovation Grant is open to all Georgia teachers, media specialists, counselors, or any combination of persons within a school setting.
What: A maximum of $10,000 in Innovation Grants will be awarded, with each individual grant not to exceed $2,500.
- Deadline for submitting Grant Application: September 14, 2018
- Grant Recipient Announcement: October 5, 2018
- All completed grant applications should be submitted on or before the deadline.
- After successful submission of the online application, the applicant will receive an electronic confirmation receipt immediately. If the applicant does not receive an electronic confirmation receipt, please email Paulina Kuforiji at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Innovation Grants will be judged and scored based on the published rubric.
- Applicants must agree to implement the approved grant initiative and expend all awarded funds prior to January 1, 2019.
- Grant recipients are expected to make a presentation during the 2019 Georgia Educational Technology Conference.
Questions regarding the grant should be directed to Paulina Kuforiji at email@example.com.